Become a Partner
Our ability to innovate and collaborate and our history of demonstrated success with some of the most recognized brands in Corporate Canada makes us an ideal charitable partner for companies. Big Brothers Big Sisters of Wood Buffalo can help those interested in pursuing large-scale, comprehensive cause-related marketing campaigns as well as those simply exploring a budding interest in community investment or sponsorship.
For those who are new to corporate social responsibility programs, we can help you achieve tangible business benefits:
- enhanced brand perception by associating with our organization
- increased awareness by leveraging our reach
- influencing consumer choice and increased sales/profits by differentiating your product/company
- increased productivity and employee satisfaction through employee engagement
Companies and products find it increasingly difficult to differentiate themselves from competitors and to align their brand values with the values of their consumers. Supporting a cause that matters to your customers is a great way to achieve those business objectives.
In recent surveys:
- 92% of consumers consider it important for corporations to contribute to non-profits
- 76% of consumers have taken part in at least one cause-related marketing campaign
- 90% of millennials said they would switch to a brand affiliated with a good cause, if price and quality were equal.
Our own research shows that employees who are given the opportunity to give back to their community through their employer are more productive, feel more positive about the company that they work for, and are more engaged.
We have numerous employee engagement opportunities that allow for team building or giving employees an hour a week to volunteer in various mentoring programs. These program are located in a variety of schools throughout the Wood Buffalo area allowing for short commute times. We are always open to discussing creative opportunities to ensure your employees stay engaged and productive.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Hamilton and Burlington rely greatly on in-kind contributions from our local community and partners. If you are considering an in-kind donation, please e-mail us.
Examples of in-kind donations can include:
- Event tickets for Big and Little Matches (ie. sporting, theatre, special events)
- Discounted rates or gift certificates to restaurants and retail chains for Big and Little Matches use.
- Silent and Live Auction Items for our annual Golf for Kids Sake Tournament
- Prizes and giveaways for Bowl for Kids Sake Participants
- Business services (marketing, administrative, technology, consulting)
Help fund a new or expanding program. Align your brand with specific youth group such as Indigenous Peoples, LGBTQ+, or young women or men. Big Brothers Big Sisters serves all of these groups in various ways through our existing mentoring programs, and we are constantly looking at new and effective mentoring programs to reach local children and youth. You can help us achieve more!