Ways to give
Employer Matching Gifts
Many companies offer matching gift programs. Employees of matching gift companies can donate to our agency and have their donation impact doubled. Please check with your company’s HR or charitable giving departments for clarification of any policies.
Our agency rely’s greatly on in-kind contributions from our partners. If you are considering an in-kind donation, please e-mail us.
Examples of in-kind donations can include:
- Business services (marketing, administrative, technology, consulting)
- Event tickets
- Gift certificates to restaurants and retail chains
Help fund a new or expanding program. Align your brand with specific Canadian youth group such as Newcomer Canadians, Indigenous Peoples, LGBTQ+, or young women or men. Big Brothers Big Sisters serves all of these groups in various ways through our existing mentoring programs, and we are constantly looking at new and effective mentoring programs to reach Canada’s youth. You can help us achieve more!
We have numerous employee engagement opportunities such as team participation in a fundraising event such as Curl for Kids Sake or giving employees a couple of hours a week to volunteer as a mentor in our In-School mentoring program or our Go-Girls Mentoring Program. We are always open to discussing creative opportunities to meet your unique employee engagement needs.
- Improved corporate public image
- Higher employees retention
- Enhanced customer relations and loyalty
- Increased brand recognition
- Increased ability to attract and retain investors
- Improved employee job performance
- Reduced absenteeism